- 20 PTO Days, 6 Personal Days, 56 Hrs Sick Time, 11 Paid Holidays
- Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D
- CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401K; Retirement with Employer Contributions
In this role you will:
- Provide primary care services as part of our School-Based Health clinical team.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to care for and provide medical care to patients.
- Collaborate with other physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physicians, and other support staff as part of the clinical team.
- Valid NY State license, CDS, DEA, and BLS
- Understanding of and passion for Community Healthcare is preferred
- Urban Health Plan is a network of federally qualified community health centers that offers comprehensive, affordable, quality primary and specialty health care.
- We are looking for capable, energetic, passionate providers, looking to work in an environment that fosters,patient-centered, holistic, quality medical care, in a practice setting that encourages innovation, creativity, learning, and growth.