- Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
- 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 term life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (including annual UHP Contribution)
- Comprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!).
The Physical Therapist (PT) will:
- Provide outpatient consultation.
- Consult with patients, develop plans of care, administer treatment consistent with the plan of care, and provide education to patients on their injury and progress.
- Collaborate with the physiatry team, other physical therapists, primary care providers, and other professionals to discuss care plans and progress in a collaborative team approach model.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Program
- NYS Physical Therapist License
- At least 1-year experience
- Ability to successfully interact and communicate with a diversified population.
- Bilingual, (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Urban Health Plan is a network of federally qualified community health centers that offers comprehensive, affordable, quality primary and specialty health care.