- 20 PTO Days, 6 Personal Days, 56 Hrs Sick Time, 11 Paid Holidays
- Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D
- CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401K; Retirement with Employer Contributions
The Physical Therapist (PT) will:
- Provide outpatient consultation.
- Consult with patients, develop plans of care, administer treatment consistent with the plan of care, and provide education to patients on their injury and progress.
- Collaborate with the physiatry team, other physical therapists, primary care providers, and other professionals to discuss care plans and progress in a collaborative team approach model.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Program
- NYS Physical Therapist License
- At least 1-year experience
- Ability to successfully interact and communicate with a diversified population.
- Bilingual, (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Urban Health Plan is a network of federally qualified community health centers that offers comprehensive, affordable, quality primary and specialty health care.