- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer
- Life and AD&D
- Malpractice Insurance
- 20 PTO Days, 6 Personal Days, 56 Hrs Sick Time, 11 Paid Holidays
- CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement
- 401K; Retirement with Employer Contributions
- Loan Repayment programs are available through NHSC with a great HPSA score!
Additional Information: At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary, and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices.
- Examine or conduct tests to provide information on medical status, analyze records, reports, test results, and/or examination information to diagnose the medical condition of the patient, prescribe/administer treatment, therapy, medication, and/or vaccination.
- Focus on explaining procedures and discussing test results on prescribed treatments with patients and advise patients and the community concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Collaborate with non-physician providers (NP, PA, CNM, etc)
- NY State License REQUIRED
- DEA License REQUIRED
- Experience in community healthcare PREFERRED