- Generous Paid Time Off including your birthday (4 weeks vacation; 6 sick; 6 personal; 9 paid holidays)
- Full Benefits - 100% of Cost Covered for Employee, 73.5% Covered for Family by Employer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D
- CME up to 6 days a year with expense reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401K; Retirement with Employer Contributions
Additional Information: Provide medical care to treat, prevent and/or diagnose illness, disease, or injury.
The physician will:
- Examine or conduct tests to provide information on medical status, analyze records, reports, test results, and/or examination information to diagnose the medical condition of the patient, prescribe/administer treatment, therapy, medication, and/or vaccination.
- Focus on explaining procedures and discussing test results on prescribed treatments with patients and advise patients and community concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Collaborate with non-physician providers (NP, PA, CNM, etc).
- Completion of Fellowship in Geriatrics
- Valid NY State license, CDS, DEA, and BLS
- Understanding of and passion for Community Healthcare is preferred