Average patients seen: 24 in Clinic; 4-5 Procedures in Hospital | 60% Outpatient; 40% Hospital
Call Schedule: 7 on 7 off for UMC practice patients; ER Call 1:6
- Malpractice Insurance
- Retirement With Match
- 216 PTO Hours Which Accrue Each Year
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 40 CME Hours With $3K Allowance
- Loan Repayment Available for Most Sites Through Federal and State Programs
- Up to $10K Reimbursement for Relocation Assistance is Available and Negotiable
- Join a practice of 2 physicians and office staff of MAs and 1 RN.
- EMR: Cerner
- 7+ years of experience required
- Experience with inpatient/outpatient cardiology, non-invasive Echocardiography, TEE, Nuclear cardiology, Invasive cardiology- Diagnostic only, PA catheter placement, IABP placement, Cardiac catheterization, Intracoronary stent placement, and atherectomy required.