Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM | May Consider Part-Time for 3-4 Days Per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20 PPD for Two Chairs | Screenings Only; No Major Dental Treatments
Call Schedule: None
- Competitive Base Salary
- Negotiable Based on Experience
4 weeks PTO | Health | Vision | Dental | Retirement | 403b | Short Term Disability | Long Term Disability | Term Life Insurance | Loan Repayment through NHSC | CME 5 days a year with a $1,500 Allowance
- Union Community Health Center is seeking a dentist to head up a new mobile dental unit outreach program.
- The position involves leading, administrative and supervision of dental residents on the mobile dental unit to provide diagnosis, preventive, and routine dental care.
- Additionally, this detailed-oriented person will be involved with outreach to community organizations, coordinating scheduling, guiding the QA for the program, and working with the Director of the Dental Department.
- NYS License
- Interest in community dental health.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be attuned to cultural differences existing in our diverse patient population.
- Preferably speak Spanish.