Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 6 PM , Friday 8 AM - 12 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary range is negotiable and dependent on experience. Annual salary of $60,000-$75,000.
-Sign-on bonus negotiable
Benefits: Medical | Dental | Vision
- Full benefits package
- Coverage Through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
-Paid/reimbursable licensing fees
-Up to $600 in paid membership/association fees
- 5.5 weeks paid time off with a cash-out option
-10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Healthcare Services that aid in overall annual take-home compensation
- Numerous Paid Holidays
- Loan forgiveness through NHSC
Since 1977 True Health has been providing healthcare to Central Florida's low-income, uninsured, underinsured, and underserved population.
- Provide direct care to patients as appropriate and ensures compliance with quality patient care and regulatory standards
- Conduct psychosocial assessments within three (3) days for outpatient services
-provide Behavioral Health services for all ages with a focus on children and adolescents for mental health symptoms and other areas of concerns
- Master or Doctoral degree in Social Work REQUIRED
- FL License REQUIRED
-Candidates with experience working with verbal/nonverbal children with Autism or training/certification in play therapy for child & adolescent patients are highly regarded and encouraged to apply!
-Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!