Average patients seen: 18-20ppd (new, established, and procedures)
Call Schedule: Varies
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary range is negotiable and dependent on experience.
-Sign-on bonus negotiable
- Incentive Bonus Program based on # of deliveries performed at hospital
-Relocation assistance available
Benefits: Medical | Dental | Vision - Discounted Healthcare Services, such as minimal co-pays, that aid in overall annual take-home compensation
- Full benefits package
- Coverage Through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
- 5.5 weeks paid time off with a cash-out option
-10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Numerous Paid Holidays
- Loan forgiveness through NHSC
Additional Information: Since 1977 True Health has been providing healthcare to Central Florida's low-income, uninsured, underinsured, and underserved population.
- Medical staff privileges at an appropriate hospital designated by True Health
- Rotate to other True Health centers as needed to provide coverage
- Provide inpatient and outpatient comprehensive OB/GYN services including preventive and health maintenance services, acute and chronic care, clinical evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment as well as OB/GYN consultation services
- Must be willing to oversee midwives at various levels of training
-Must be willing to participate in hospital deliveries
-New grads accepted, HOWEVER, they must already have their FL License
-Familiar and adept with EMR as well as technological resources. True Health utilizes Athena EMR.
-Will strongly consider Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) candidates