Compensation: Salary range is negotiable and dependent on experience.
-Sign-on bonus negotiable
-Relocation assistance available
Benefits: Medical | Dental | Vision - Discounted Healthcare Services, such as minimal co-pays, that aid in overall annual take-home compensation
- Full benefits package
- Coverage Through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
- 5.5 weeks paid time off with a cash-out option
-10 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Numerous Paid Holidays
- Loan forgiveness through NHSC
Additional Information: Since 1977 True Health has been providing healthcare to Central Florida's low-income, uninsured, underinsured, and underserved population.
- Perform histories and physicals
- Prescribe a diagnostic, education, preventive, and/or treatment plan within the standards of accepted medical practice
- Perform and/or order labs, diagnostic procedures, and make appropriate referrals as necessary
-New grads accepted, HOWEVER, they must already have their FL License
-Familiar and adept with EMR as well as technological resources. True Health utilizes Athena EMR.
-Will strongly consider Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) candidates