Hours: 4.5 Days per Week | Monday - Friday Flexible Start and Finish Time Between 8 AM - 6 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-22
Call Schedule: Easy Phone Only Call
- 2 Year Salary Guarantee
- WRVU Bonus Plus Quality/Patient Satisfaction Starting Year 2 or Sooner
- Sign-on Negotiable On Case-By-Case Basis
- Combined Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- CME Allowance
- Employer Paid Medical Licensure Fees, DEA Fees, Board Recertification Fees, Medical Staff Membership Fees
- Healthcare Professional Liability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
- Pension & Tax Deferred Annuities Including Defined Contribution 401a Plan with Employer Contribution, 403b, and 457
- Board eligible physicians will only be accepted if new graduates.
- Specific locations will be discussed during the interview process.
- Scheduling consists of 15-minute follow-ups / 30-minute new visits; same-day slots; no walk-ins
- The care team is 2 physicians, 3 MAs, Ancillary Staff and a secretary.
- Medical Assistant ratio 1.5/1 MD
- Marketing assistance and outreach opportunities for new physicians
- EMR: Cerner