Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Flexible | Opportunity for 4 Day/32 Hours) Work Week
Average patients seen: 13-20
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Market Salary Plus Annual Bonus
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental
- CME/CNE (Contribute $1,500 to Expenses a Year)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice)
- Free Membership for Services at Tia
- & more in the works as we grow!
Additional Information: Are you passionate about personalized care delivery? Or using tech to put the soul back in medicine? Join the venture-backed women's healthcare startup changing the game for women's health.
Tia is the next generation women's healthcare platform bringing empathy and innovation together to help women thrive.
- As the Gynecology clinical lead of Tia in Phoenix, your role is to deliver exceptional clinical care in line with the Tia care model which employs an integrative approach to whole-person women's healthcare.
- In this role your time will be spent: providing direct patient care and serving as a core resource and consultant for gynecologic patient issues.
- Integrative medicine experience a HUGE bonus and strongly preferred
- Flexibility / adaptability in a start-up environment
- Willingness to collaborate, train, and/or support nurse practitioners and/or other clinicians
- Comfort and experience with Obstetrics a plus