Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Flexible | Opportunity for 4 Day/32 Hours Work Week
Average patients seen: 13-20
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Market Salary Plus Annual Bonus
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental
- CME/CNE (Contribute $1,500 to Expenses a Year)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Malpractice)
- Free Membership for Services at Tia
- & more in the works as we grow!
Additional Information: Are you passionate about personalized care delivery? Or using tech to put the soul back in medicine? Join the venture-backed women's healthcare startup changing the game for women's health.
Tia is the next generation women's healthcare platform bringing empathy and innovation together to help women thrive.
- As the Gynecology clinical lead of Tia in San Francisco, your role is to deliver exceptional clinical care in line with the Tia care model which employs an integrative approach to whole-person women's healthcare.
- In this role your time will be spent: providing direct patient care and serving as a core resource and consultant for gynecologic patient issues.
- Integrative medicine experience a HUGE bonus and strongly preferred
- Flexibility / adaptability in a start-up environment
- Willingness to collaborate, train, and/or support nurse practitioners and/or other clinicians
- Comfort and experience with Obstetrics a plus