Hours: Up to 20 Hours per Week | Shifts Could Include Early Mornings, Evenings, and Saturdays | Clinic Hours: Monday - Wednesday 7 AM - 9:30 PM, Thursday 7 AM - 7 PM, Friday 7 AM - 1 PM, Saturday 9 AM - 2 PM
Average patients seen: 13-20
Call Schedule: Rotated
- Salary Paid Based on Competitive Hourly Wage
- Paid Malpractice
- Free Membership to the Tia Clinic
Additional Information: We're looking to hire a part-time family practice nurse practitioner passionate about women's health at Tia's Manhattan Clinic!
- Must have prior experience in a women's health setting. At least 1-2 years of post-training experience preferred.
- Procedure experience specific to women's healthcare required(eg paps, colposcopies, IUD insertions).
- Must perform Pap Smears.
- Must be comfortable providing independent virtual and in-person care.
- Create a comprehensive and coherent care plan
- Interpret and act on clinical labs + ultrasounds
- Pertinent and specific understanding of primary care delivery.
As Tia's Part-Time Family Practice Nurse Practitioners, you'll be the backbone of the care delivery system. Although the reconceived well-woman exam will be the core of our service line, you'll deliver the full spectrum of gynecological and primary care services at Tia, from birth control consults to IUD insertions to colposcopies.