Call Schedule: Phone Only | 1 Weekend per Month | Backup Call 1 Weeknight per Week
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $200K - $230K
- Relocation Assistance up to $10K
- 11 Paid Holidays and 20 Days of PTO
- 5 CME Days
- CME Reimbursement Allowance up to $2,500
- Medical with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Dental and Vision
- 403b - 6.5% Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Medical Professional Malpractice Liability Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Precepting of Family Medicine Residents
- The Wright Center for Community Health has a high impact leadership opportunity for a BC/BE Pediatrician in our Patient-Centered Medical Home in Scranton, PA.
- This primary care continuity focused position includes manageable responsibility for nursery rounds, reasonable call, and the education of Family Medicine Residents.
- EMR: Medent
- Our region boasts natural and cultural beauty alike, including recreation areas and concert venues. Also, Scranton is a short drive to two major metropolitan areas - Philadelphia & New York City.