Hours: Monday - Friday | Daytime Hours | 1 Half Day of Outpatient Medicine in a Clinical Site
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 2-3 Patients per Hour
Call Schedule: Phone Only | 1 Weekend per Month | Backup Call 1 Weeknight per Week
Relocation Assistance Available
- $225,000 Salary
- Based on Level of Outpatient Experience
- Opportunities for Leadership with Additional Stipends
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 4 Week PTO
- 5 Days for Continuing Education
- CME Stipend of $2,500
- Medical with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Dental and Vision
- 403b - 6.5% Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Medical Professional Malpractice Liability Insurance including Tail Coverage
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Seeking a Teaching Hospitalist for the Family Medicine program.
- This position will be responsible for precepting residents in our hospital partners' inpatient locations.
- This is not your traditional hospitalist schedule, due to the supervision requirements of the residents, this position requires physician leadership to be present daily for providing education.
- This position will also be responsible for performing one half-day of outpatient medicine in one of your clinical sites.
- Our region boasts natural and cultural beauty alike, including recreation areas and concert venues. Also, Scranton is a short drive to two major metropolitan areas - Philadelphia & New York City.
- EMR: Medent
- Graduate Medical Education in an ACGME or AOA Accredited Family Medicine Residency Program
- Current Board Certification
- DEA Certification
- BLS, ACLS certification
- Ability to participate in on call and weekend rotations