Average patients seen: 20-25 Patients Per Day | 10-15 Hygiene Checks
Call Schedule: One Week At A Time | 1:4 Rotation
Compensation: Based on Level of Experience
- 11 Paid Holidays and 20 Days of PTO
- 5 CME Days
- CME Reimbursement Allowance up to $2,500
- Medical with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Dental and Vision
- 403b - 6.5% Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Medical Professional Malpractice Liability Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Role is both clinical and administrative.
- Primary focus will be examining, diagnosing, and developing treatment plans for infections and injuries of the teeth and mouth and carrying out the treatment plan in a competent and efficient manner.
- Active role with the Oral Health Program Director in establishing oral health care in new practice sites and will supervise, mentor and train staff.
- Large portion of the responsibility will be Pediatric Dentistry w/o Nitrous.
- At least 3 years of experience providing dental care.
- DEA certificate
- CPR certification
- Experience with Electronic Dental Records and digital radiography required.
- Providing emergency, preventative and basic restorative care.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual is a plus
Our region boasts natural and cultural beauty alike, including recreation areas and concert venues. Also, we are only a short drive to two major metro areas - Philadelphia & New York City.