Hours: 5-day schedule, but with protective administrative time.
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: Q8 to Q10 (Rotated every 8 to 10 weeks)
Compensation: Earning Potential $110K - $115K
- 15 PTO days, 8 Holidays, & 12 sick days per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Retirement plan with 5% defined contribution
- Support for CME's and license renewal
- Loan repayment options (HPSA score of 21)
Additional Information: Job Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a WHNP
- Ohio license is required.
- National certification (e.g. ANCC or AANP) as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current prescriptive authority in the state of Ohio (APNP certification)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Healthcare Professionals Certification; ACLS, PALS preferred.
- Ability to travel between work sites.
- This job operates in an outpatient office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms. The position may require the use of personal protective gear.