Hours: Office Hours 8am - 5pm: specific schedule is broken down into 9, 4-hours sessions and a half-day dedicated to administrative work
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: Q8 to Q10 (Rotated every 8 to 10 weeks)
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Earning potential from $180K - $220K
- 15 PTO days, 8 Holidays, & 12 sick days per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Retirement plan with 5% defined contribution
- Support for CME's and license renewal.
- Loan Repayment options (HPSA score of 21)
Additional Information: - BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Possess an unrestricted DEA, CPR, and First Aid Certification
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use OCHIN EPIC EMR
- Work as part of a care team to provide quality comprehensive services to The Centers' patients.
- Provide primary medical care services to patients in accordance with training, experience, certification, insurance and licensure.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other sources of service when necessary.
- Prescribe and/or dispense required medication to patients according to the individual prescriptive authority granted by the Ohio State Board.
- Supervises nurse practitioners and other assigned providers which may include medical volunteers, trainees, and other ancillary personnel.