Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 4 or 5-Day Work Weeks Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 13 Maximum
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Base Salary + Per Procedure Productivity
- 1st Year Earning Potential of $300,000
- 2nd Year Earning Potential of $350,000+
- Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable/Case-by-Case
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health Insurance
- Seeking procedure-oriented Physician with excellent hand-eye coordination and spatial orientation.
- Enjoy a low stress, team-oriented environment with optimal earning potential and quality of life, including limited charting and coding. If desired, a track for partnership is available.
- No prior vein experience required. A 4-6 week ramp up / training period is available.
- Must be comfortable learning a variety of procedures including, but not limited to, central lines, sclerotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, and microphlebectomy.
- Must obtain RVT-certification for Vascular Ultrasounds within 24 months. (Required for Medicare billing.)
- Home office will be in Fort Worth, however, an ability to travel to surrounding locations including Arlington, Mansfield, and Weatherford is needed.
- Ideal for candidates with surgical experience or interest.
- PT candidates must have the intention to transition to FT in the future.
- Ability to speak Spanish desirable.
- EMR: Kareo