Benefits: - Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Pharmacy Plan
- Short + Long Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Supplemental Term Life + AD&D Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 403(b)/Roth Voluntary Retirement Plan Options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Dependent Flexible Spending Arrangements
- PTO (1st year: 15 days, 2nd year and beyond: 30 days)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bereavement leave
Additional Information: 1. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in psychology, counseling, human development, or related field. This requirement may be met by a combination of professional experience, coursework in BSW or relevant training which provided certifications in behavioral health..
2. Must be certified or have the ability to be certified as a Chemical Dependency Counselor II or BHA II.
3. One year work experience in the addictions field, and/or must be familiar with the dynamics of substance abuse and addiction, recovery and relapse prevention.
4. Experience working in Rural Alaska villages preferred.
5. Must pass background check pursuant to Alaska DHSS and federal Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act requirements.