Swope Health is a special place that cares for the people who need it most, wherever they are in the community. As part of our promise to battle health inequities and provide high-quality, comprehensive care, we make care visible. That means we proudly deliver our promise through every action, every day.
The Kansas City area is a community of good schools, cultural amenities, acclaimed dining (particularly our BBQ) and affordable living. Most importantly, it’s a community with a heart – friendly, easy-going, and forward-thinking. Here are some reasons why Kansas City is a great place to live, work and play:
• US News and World Report recently ranked Kansas City at No. 73 in Best Places to Live
• Visit KC lists over 240 neighborhood that offer a variety of urban, suburban or rural environments, and Livability was recently named as KC Suburb as the #1 best city to raise a family.
• Top professional sports teams with the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Sporting KC, KC Current, Kansas City Mavericks, Kansas City Monarchs and more
• A lively arts and culture scene including great museums, jazz, venues, and world-class performances by KC Symphony, KC Ballet and Lyric Opera
• Fantastic culturally diverse restaurants ranging from barbeque to James Beard award winners
• Kansas City is known as the City of Fountains, second in the world to Rome, Italy
• Kansas City ranks very highly in its many parks, and has also been named one of the most pet friendly cities.
If you have a passion for working with a team of dedicated caregivers to make care visible every day, this role is for you.