- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Days Off beginning at 4 weeks annually, effective the first day of employment
- Eight annual company-paid holidays; One annual paid personal day
- Up to $3000 for continuing education expenses
Additional Information: Swope Health believes in making care visible. We are an organization committed to the whole person.
-We cater to all walks of life, including those that are less fortunate or financially disadvantaged
-Our staff is relatable. We provide empathy and build relationships through patient care
In our words, this is what healthy feels like.
As a psychiatrist in our organization, you will be responsible for medication management, specifically responsible for treating patients.
- Prior experience in a community mental health center preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong assessment and diagnostic skills, strong working knowledge of DSM-V.
- Strong working knowledge of current medications and their side effects
- Must have Kansas and Missouri license because there will be some expansion to KS.