Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Company-paid benefits such as life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Days Off beginning at 4 weeks annually, effective the first day of employment
- Eight annual company-paid holidays; One annual paid personal day
Additional Information: Swope Health believes in making care visible. We are an organization committed to the whole person.
-We cater to all walks of life, including those that are less fortunate or financially disadvantaged
-Our staff is relatable. We provide empathy and build relationships through patient care
In our words, this is what healthy feels like.
- Graduation from an accredited school or program in dental hygiene
Experience & Qualifications
- State license to practice dental hygiene in Missouri.
- 1 year experience in private practice or clinical setting preferred but not required
- Must be a self starter, with better than average clinical skills and the ability to teach large and small groups preventive dental health practices