Benefits: - Medical Malpractice/Tail Insurance Coverage
- HSA and FSA
- Wellness Program
- Retirement Program with Match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Educational Assistance
- 30 PTO Days
- 8 CME Days plus $6K Annual Allowance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits Include Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Term Life Insurance, and Long Term Care Insurance
Additional Information: - This practice boasts almost 30 years of respect and prosperity in the community!
- You will join six other OB/GYNs, one CRNP, and six Certified Nurse-Midwives.
- Brand new outpatient office space that connects directly via a glass bridge to a superior inpatient facility and surgical suites.
- The HIC (Health Innovation Center) Building is a totally green, state of the art facility that has to been seen to be truly appreciated!
- Enjoy safe neighborhoods, affordable and desirable housing, strong schools, excellent restaurants, a vibrant cultural scene, a regional airport, two colleges, and a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities.
- Within a 3-hour drive of Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York, and Baltimore.
- Must be BC within 2 years of residency.
- Must have a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Fellowship