- Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Additional Information: Job Description:
We are seeking an APN for our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Pain Management) Department. This would be based in our Stamford, CT location and 1 day/week in our Yonkers, NY Location.
The nurse practitioner (NP) provides general medical care and treatment to Westmed patients. This is done in direct collaboration with a licensed physician, and in accordance with an approved written practice agreement and guidelines. Services provided by the NP will include health maintenance, management of acute/episodic illnesses and management of stable chronic illnesses.
- Master's Degree
- NY NP License
- BLS and ACLS Certification
- Knowledge of medical procedures and guidelines concerning assessment, treatment, and recovery
- Ability to work collaboratively within a clinical team