- Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Additional Information: We are currently seeking a licensed Advanced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to work collaboratively with our Endocrinology Department.
If you are looking for a collaborative, dynamic practice environment where you can learn, grow, and excel in providing integrated, multidisciplinary, patient-centered care, then the Summit Medical Group family is the place to be!
- Current New Jersey State APN License
- Minimum 1 year of experience required
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)