- Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Additional Information: Summit Medical Group, a for-profit physician-owned and governed multi-specialty medical group founded in 1919 is the premier multi-specialty group practice in New Jersey. SMG's group-practice model is enduring, efficient and the ideal approach for delivering state-of-the-art, compassionate, optimal, and convenient care to patients throughout the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area.
Summit Medical Group, is seeking an NJ licensed Nurse Practitioner to work collaboratively with our Oncologists.
We possess an outstanding 100-year history and reputation as a leading healthcare provider in New Jersey. We are dedicated to quality healthcare and high patient satisfaction.
- NJ License
- Minimum of 1 year of experience