- Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Additional Information: We are actively recruiting for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our Behavioral Health team to work collaboratively with our, behavioral health clinicians and medical group physicians. The PMHNP (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner) will participate in collaborative care services in the primary care offices. You would join a growing integrated multispecialty medical practice long established in the community with a strong reputation of serving patient centered care.
- Psychiatric medication consultation to primary care providers.
- Educating physicians and nursing staff on psychiatric disorders and medication treatment.
- Providing direct patient care, including psychiatric assessment and medication management for Summit Health primary care patients.
- Working collaboratively with the Behavioral Health and Primary Care teams.
-Min 1 year of experience in a similar setting