- Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Additional Information: This position involves consultation acute inpatient service to support hospitalist service. In addition, the geriatrician will maintain small SNF practice in coordination with a dedicated geriatric APN/PA team.
- Consultation Services will include assent for placement, ACP, POLST review or completion, risk assessment in addition to usual geriatric service.
- Examining patients admitted to the ED, CCU, or hospital
- Coordinating all tests, examinations, and treatments with multiciliary team.
- Interacting with primary care physician to develop treatment plans
- Maintaining hospital records and medications
- Arranging follow up care for patients once they leave the hospital
- Prescribing medications
- Communicate effectively with physicians, patients & family members.
- BE/BC in Internal, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine
- 1 year of Geriatric Hospital Medicine experience
- Acute or post-acute experience
- Palliative training is a plus.