- Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
Additional Information: Discover a whole new practice experience at Summit Medical Group, where we've been setting the standard in clinical care since 1929. Here, you will discover a one-stop career destination with an interdisciplinary team environment and endless ways to grow your expertise.
Our commitment to improving the health of our community through innovation, collaboration, and wellness education has made us the ideal place to practice your profession, and features a prestigious, multispecialty medical group with over 800 providers and a focus on high-quality medical care through the use of leading-edge technologies, coordinated care delivery, and an Electronic Medical Record System, all enabling us to consistently improve our medical services within a collaborative team environment.
If you're a Family Medicine Physician looking for a collaborative environment, where you can learn, grow, and excel in providing effective and efficient care, then the Summit Medical Group family is the place to be!