Hours: Flexible Schedule with 4-5 Day Work Week | Ideally 40 Hours Per Week | Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 12-18 | 40-minute new evaluations; 20-minute follow-ups | Walk-Ins 1 Day per Week
Call Schedule: No Call
- Competitive Compensation
- Based on Experience
Full-Time benefits begin on the first of the month following 60 days of employment from the date of hire.
- Loan Repayment Potential through Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and the HRSA National Health Service Corps (HPSA Score: 22)
- Medical Plan (PPO or HMO)
- Dental and Vision PPO
- Short Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life - $25,000
- 10 Paid Holidays (as of Day 1)
Participation eligibility for the following is at the first of the month following 90 days from the date of hire:
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan (5% match) -
- Vacation Time - 80 Hours/2 Weeks (accrued based on hours worked)
- Personal Time - 40 Hours/1 Weeks (accrued based on hours worked)
Additional Information: Sulzbacher provides a continuum of care approach, addressing all aspects of homelessness including housing, income & health care.
- Seeking a patient-centric physician with a passion for working with the homeless & underserved/underinsured.
- Actively collaborate with other onsite healthcare providers to ensure holistic & integrated patient care (primary care, dentistry, and mental health).
- Promote positive health behaviors & self-care skills through education & counseling.
- Coordinate patient care with members of the Housing Team & other Sulzbacher Clinic departments with a particular focus on integrated care.
- We do not prescribe controlled substances.
- 2 yrs of experience prescribing in a primary care setting preferred.
- 2020 graduates will be considered. (Not interviewing for 2021)
- Must be willing to supervise mid-level practitioners.
- Precepting experience preferred & willing to take students.