Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 9 PM, Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 3 PM | 1 Evening Shift per Week and 1 Saturday per month
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: No Call Unless Previously Arranged
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - $172,000 - $225,000 Annual Salary Based on Experience
- Relocation Assistance Ranging from $5,000 In-State to $10,000 Out-of-State
- Up to $18,000 Sign-on Bonus
Benefits: Santa Rosa Community Health offers competitive salaries, a family-friendly work environment, and one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
- Loan Forgiveness Program Up To $50,000 Over 5 Years
- Additional Loan Repayment Potential Through California State Programs and NHSC
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Basic Life and AD&D
- Optional Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Accrual of 7.70 Hours PTO per Pay Period
Additional Information: Located in the heart of beautiful Sonoma wine country, Santa Rosa Community Health is a leading health care innovator where you'll be part of a passionate team where everyone's voice is heard and valued.
- Creates an ongoing relationship with each patient by providing access, continuity, education and comprehensive care in a community health setting as a member of the Patient-Centered Medical Home Team.
- Meets regularly with the Medical Director to review patient care issues and provides input into the development of treatment guidelines and protocols.
- Provide on-site day to day clinical supervision and back up of FNPs and PAs.
- PT candidates must work at least 20 hrs.
- REQUIRES: California License or ability to obtain, NPI number and DEA registrations, current CPR (BLS) certifications, and good standing with the Medical Quality Control Board of the State of California.
- BE or BC required.
- PREFERRED: 2 plus years of community clinic experience and knowledge of Spanish a plus.