Hours: Less Than 20-Hours Per Week | Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 6 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 2 per Hour | Varies
Compensation: Based on Experience and Shift Commitment
Additional Information: Located in the heart of beautiful Sonoma wine country, Santa Rosa Community Health is a leading health care innovator where you'll be part of a passionate team where everyone's voice is heard and valued.
- The Staff Dentist is responsible for providing clinical dental services and preventive dental care in a community health center setting.
- Supervises the dental assistants, dental hygienists, dental residents and dental students of the Santa Rosa Community Health in the absence of the Dental Director.
- Examines individuals requesting care, diagnoses their dental/oral conditions, prescribes and carries out, or directs others in carrying out, appropriate dental/oral treatment.
- Provides assessment and management by risk assessment (CAMBRA) for children.
- REQUIRES: California Dental License or ability to obtain, NPI number and DEA registrations. and current CPR (BLS) certifications.
- PREFERRED: Two plus years of community clinic experience and ACLS certification.