- Salary is competitive with the industry average
- Incentive bonuses available
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Malpractice Coverage
- Continuing Medical Education with Pay
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
Additional Information: We are searching for a humble geriatric physician to restore our elderly patients to prime functioning.
The geriatric physician
- Should elucidate wellbeing-related issues and then propose viable, resource-effective treatment plans
- Should also fit assistive implements to promote autonomy.
To ensure success you should be able to execute fully-informed treatment plans with gumption. Ultimately, an excellent geriatric physician will thrive on the realization of wellness goals.
- Formally recognized qualification in geriatric medicine
- Board-certified with demonstrable experience as a geriatric physician
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated by the actualization of wellness-related objectives
- Committed to engendering autonomous living
- Perceptive, decisive, and emotionally mature
- Unfaltering adherence to pertinent medical codes