Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | No Evening, Overnight, or Holiday Shifts
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Salary Range Starts at $71K
- To be discussed directly with employer.
Benefits: - 401(k)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Additional Information: The Primary Care integrated care teams consist of a Provider, RN Case Manager, Certified Medical Assistant, and Case Management Support staff. This integrated team builds a relationship with customer-owners over time to address their preventive, acute, and chronic healthcare needs which results in a high continuity of care and interdisciplinary teamwork. The RN Case Manager works autonomously making good nursing judgments and having difficult conversations.
- SCF is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley, and 55 rural villages in the Anchorage Service Unit.
- Growth opportunities to a RN Case manager Specialist, and Senior RN Case manager role.
- One (1) year nursing experience or successful completion of the RN Case Manager Training Program at SCF.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
- May travel to a rural village clinic once a year.