- Enhanced Leave Program
- One Hour per Week of Paid Wellness Leave
- Disability Income Benefit
- Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with Employer Match
- Malpractice Coverage Federal Torte
- Licensing Fee Coverage
- $4K CME Stipend plus 40 Hours of Leave
- 32 Total PTO days, the Number of Days Increase with Longevity
- Southcentral Foundation is an Alaska Native-owned, nonprofit health care organization serving nearly 65,000 Alaska Native and American Indian people living in Anchorage, Matanuska-Susitna Valley and 55 rural villages in the Anchorage Service Unit.
-Our award-winning model of care is based on our belief that the journey to wellness is a responsibility shared between patient and provider
- Enjoy easy access to state parks, international travel, and a vibrant social scene.