Average patients seen: 85% Clinical & 15% Admin | 16-18 | 1 Hour for New Patients and 30 Minutes for Existing Patients
Call Schedule: 1:8 | 1-8 Weeks | Phone Only | Starts Sunday Morning to Saturday Morning
- Competitive Compensation
- Negotiable Based on Related Experience
- 31 PTO Days Including Holidays, Vacation and Sick
- 5 CME Days plus $4,000 Annual Allowance
- Paid Malpractice
- Reimbursement of Fees for Professional Licensure, Hospital Staff and Professional Society Membership, Educational Conferences, and Cost of Professional Books and Journals
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Term Life
- Whole Life
- Short Term Disability
- Pension with Contribution of 2% of Employee's Annual Salary plus a Potential Dollar for Dollar Match of an Additional 2%
- Up to $2,000 Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union
- Employee Appreciation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- United Buying Services
- Possible Loan Forgiveness
Charles E. Smith Life Communities is committed to fulfilling Jewish values by honoring older adults and ensuring the dignity of each individual. Open to all, we provide a full continuum of quality services and living options to older adults.
- We are the provider of choice in the Washington Metropolitan area.
- Our longstanding reputation for quality care makes us a magnet organization for the industry's top professionals, benefiting residents and employees alike.
- The majority of patients are residents of our campus facility who will be seen in our outpatient clinic.
- Roughly 5% of patients will need to be seen on campus, however, these appointments are built into your 40-hour weekly schedule
- EMR: AthenaHealth
- Board eligible physicians must become board certified.
- Must have experience directing an outpatient center or office.
- Must have experience in outpatient clinic environments working with seniors.