Hours: 3 Day Work Week; Schedule Negotiable; Clinic Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri 9:00 – 5:30, Tues 9:30 – 5:30, Sat 9:00 – 1:00
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- $184,080 based on 30 hours per week
- Quality Bonuses
- Supervising MD On-Call for NP at 2.5 days/week is $10,092 annually
- Supervising MD for NP Chart Review at approximately 4 hours/month is $5,520 annually
Total earning potential- $199,692 plus quality bonuses
- Company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employee
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus negotiable
Shingletown Medical Center is a non-profit rural, Federally Qualified, Community Health Center located in the beautiful northern California Sierra foothills - 20 minutes west of Lassen National Park and approximately 30 miles east of Redding.
Shingletown's location makes it an ideal destination for outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and camping. The close proximity to Redding provides plenty of opportunities for fine dining, shopping, and many cultural pursuits.