Hours: Night Shift | 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM | Every other weekend is required.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Patient Load is 1:5 to 1:7 (Depends on the Staff and Number of Residents)
- Salary Dependent On Years of Experience / Non-Negotiable
- Hourly Rate Starts at $19 Per Hour
Benefits: 1199SEIU National Benefit Fund
- Takes report and makes rounds on assigned residents.
- Prepare and transport residents to therapy in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for the care and safety of assigned resident until relieved by on coming caregiver.
- Participate in the implementation of the treatment plan including rehabilitation and continuous learning for the residents within the CNA scope under the direction of the RN or LPN.
- Provide or assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Performs therapeutic procedures for children such as bathing, grooming, playing, feeding, positioning as per policy and procedure.
- Assist RN and LPN as necessary in the performance of nursing care tasks.
- Understands ESPC Mission and Core Values and incorporates values into daily practice.
- Experience working with children.
- One year of experience as a Nurse's Aide preferred.
- High School Diploma.
- Successful completion of NYS approved Nurse Assistant Certification (RHCF) course.
- Must work nights.