Hours: 7.5-Hour Shifts (37.5-Hours Per Week) | Responsible for Managing a Staff with 24/7 Coverage | Must Be Flexible to Work Days, Nights, and some Weekends to Interact with All Staff Members Regardless of Shift
Average patients seen: This position will not see patients unless it's necessary to assist RN staff in unique situations.
Relocation Assistance Available
- Salary Range Between $110,000 - $135,000
- Based on Level of Experience in a Similar Role and Environment
- Up to $10,000 for Out-of-State Relocations
- 25 Days PTO
- 8 Holidays
- Responsible for the leadership, supervision, and evaluation of all nursing staff assigned to a unit. (Up to 40 team members)
- Work with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement in both process and structure and establish collegial relationships with other departments that foster communication and growth.
- Function as an advocate for resident and family, intervene and provide leadership in crises, and in assuring the resident achieves their highest level of functioning within a least restrictive environment.
- Serves as a support person for members of the staff and acts as a role model to instill in the staff that patient safety, wellbeing and family collaboration are the hallmarks of clinical nursing excellence while promoting the ESPC theme 'children come first'.
- BSN or MSN
- Active NYS license
- 2+ years Pediatric RN experience (Pediatrics, Ped ER, PICU, Med-Surg/Peds, Telemetry, Step-Up Unit)
- 3+ years Management/Supervisory experience