Additional Information: Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor
- Masters in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or other closely related Human Service field.
- 4 years of post -masters clinical experience in a patient care setting.
- 2 years of clinical behavioral health supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensed as a behavioral health provider or eligible for Alaska licensure as Psychological Associate, Licensed professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Certification as a Chemical Dependency Counselor I OR II (CDC I or CDCII) in Alaska or equivalent (i.e. MAC) preferred.