Compensation: Competitive Compensation Based On Experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Information: Registered Nurse Case Manager
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- At least 1 year of general nursing experience, with at least 6 months employment as a clinical nurse at a SEARHC outpatient clinic OR at least 2 years of general nursing experience with a minimum of 1 year in an ambulatory setting or 1 year case management experience.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse; must obtain State of Alaska License within 60 days of employment.
- Basic Life Support certification preferred.
- National Case Management certification preferred.