Compensation: Competitive Compensation Based On Experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Information: Rural Registered Nurse
- Successful completion of a BSN, Diploma, or Associated Nursing Degree Program
- 6 months ambulatory health nursing experience with 1 year general nursing experience as an RN following completion of a BSN or 2 years of general nursing experience.
- Background in Emergency/Critical Care Nursing a plus.
- Valid RN license issued by the State of Alaska.
- Must have BLS until obtain ACLS.ACLS/PALS within one year of employment. Training is provided on site. Limited Radiology on line course will also be required and provided by employer.