Compensation: Competitive Compensation Based On Experience
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package
Additional Information: - Provide direct patient care to all patients 0-18 years of age. Care will focus on beneficiaries of the SEARHC Dental Program and children eligible for Denali Kid Care (Alaska Medicaid for Children). Develops and promotes dental health.
- Act as advisor to General Providers in all matters pertaining to pediatric oral health.
- Acknowledges all communications and submits required reports in a timely manner.
- Provides direct patient care in villages as directed by the Dental Unit Chief of Pediatric Services.
- Performs additional duties assigned by Director of Dental Services or other proper authority.
- DDS or DMD degree and Pediatric Dental Residency.
- Graduate of an accredited program with the DDS and Pediatric Dental Residency.
- Board certified preferred.