Additional Information: Qualificiations:
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related discipline from an accredited educational institution. Must be licensed as or in the process of becoming a: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Clinician who has their master's degree and is in the process of becoming licensed. If the clinician is a new graduate and just starting their clinical supervision hours they will have 2 years and 6 months from date of hire to become licensed.
- Meets the educational requirements for licensure in Alaska as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist at time of hire.
- Valid State of Alaska Drivers License or can be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Alaska State Chemical Dependency Counselor I or MAC certificate or equivalent preferred.