Additional Information: Qualificiations:
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related discipline from an accredited educational institution. Must be licensed as or in the process of becoming a: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Clinician who is already licensed with a minimum of 3 years of post-masters clinical experience in multidisciplinary mental health setting prefer someone with at least 4 years of work experience as a clinician.
- Meets the educational requirements for licensure in Alaska as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist at time of hire.
- Valid State of Alaska Drivers License or can be obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Alaska State Chemical Dependency Counselor I or MAC certificate or equivalent preferred.