Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM | Clinic Days are Monday - Saturday
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 12 - 18
Compensation: $130K - $145K | Based on Experience
Benefits: - Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- 403b (Match After One Year)
- 5 CME Days Plus $800 Allowance
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- 10 Sick Days
- 10 Paid Holidays Plus 1 Floating Holiday
- Reimbursement for DEA and License Fees
- 457 Retirement Plan (Tax Advantage-Deferred-Compensation) with Match
- Malpractice covered
Additional Information: - Open to new graduates.
- Student loan repayment through NHSC.
- Well established FQHC with 30 years of open practice.
- 4 brand new facilities with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Full scope of dentistry offered (root canals, dentures, crowns, etc.)
- Have experience or passion for Community Health Dentistry.
- 80% of patients are Spanish speaking.