Compensation: Excellent Earning Potential That Will be Discussed During the Interview | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- 4 Weeks Vacation, 8 Sick Days, and 10 Paid Holidays
- $1,000 CME Allowance and 5 Days
- Paid License Renewal and DEA Licensing
- Paid Malpractice
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- The MFT will work at our Bridge Clinic with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Pain Management & Substance Use Disorder Physician, and a Psychiatrist.
- The Bridge Clinic takes patients that are being discharged from the hospital ED across from the clinic for SUD, Alcoholism, and pain management.
- The Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics Behavioral Health Department collaborates with a large number of organizations that are important to Behavioral Health within our community.
- Today, SBNC consists of 4 medical clinics, 2 dental clinics, an integrated care clinic, and a Bridge Clinic.
- SBNC is an FTCA Deemed Facility.
- We are a critical health safety net for Santa Barbara County and provide care to over 22,000 unduplicated patients a year. That is 1 out of 10 people we serve in our community.
- Previous experience with SUD and Pain Management