Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Days, Nights, Weekends, or Combination | Freedom to Build Your Own Schedule to Fit Your Lifestyle
Average patients seen: Varies | Mixture of Phone, Video, and Asynchronous Consults
Call Schedule: No Call
- Extremely Competitive Base Salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Maternity / Paternity Policy
- Company Issued Laptop and Stipend for Business Expenses
- Reimbursement for License Renewals
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that powers three digital health clinics - Roman for men's health, Rory for women's health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction.
We're looking for practitioners who possess that much-sought balance of competence and compassion, and who don't cut corners when it comes to patient care.
You'll treat patients across our growing roster of conditions including: Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Hair Loss, Cold Sores, and Weight Management, among others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video, or asynchronously
- Triage patient queries routing them to the patient's physician, educate patients on conditions, and answer medical questions within your scope of practice
- Create draft prescriptions and refills for physicians to review
- BSN and 4+ years of patient care preferred.
- Telehealth experience is preferred.
- Multiple licenses or compact license required.
- Must be tech-savvy.