Hours: Four 10-Hour Shifts Per Week | 1 Weekend Shift Per Week is Required
Average patients seen: Varies | Mixture of Phone, Video, and Asynchronous Consults
Call Schedule: No Call
- Extremely Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Bonuses Based on Productivity & Quality Metrics
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
Additional Information: Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care.
Seeking practitioners who possess that much-sought balance of competence and compassion, and who don't cut corners when it comes to patient care.
Treat conditions including: Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Hair Loss, Cold Sores, and Hot Flashes, among others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video, or asynchronously
- Provide care using our custom, proprietary EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing, and prescribing medications and making lifestyle recommendations
- 5+ years of direct patient care preferred.
- Experience utilizing a telehealth platform is required. (COVID-related telehealth experience not considered)
- Minimum of 3 state licenses or compact license required.